As an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®), I have gone through additional training, have proven experience representing buyers, and I am that extra edge you have been looking for. I am your ABR®.
What makes an ABR® the right choice for you?
The ABR® designation is only awarded to licensed real estate professionals who complete specialized training that gives them the edge in understanding a buyer's perspective and protecting and promoting their buyer’s interests. Before earning the ABR® designation, buyer's representative must also demonstrate their experience in representing buyers. As well, ABR® designated representatives are committed to maintaining their professional edge by staying current on the latest issues and trends in buyer representation.
?What you can expect when enlisting Jacqueline to buy your next home;
- Absolutely no fees or costs to you as my buyer.
- Up-to-the-minute access to the best deals on the market including brand new MLS listings, newly price reduced properties, current bank power of sales, new home options, private sales and deals under contract that have fallen through.
- Access to For Sale By Owner homes that match your criteria.
- Proactive prospecting within your desired area to locate potential sellers with homes that match your criteria that are not actively for sale on the market now but may be considering selling.
- Arrange showings of properties around times best suited to your busy schedule.
- Discovery and disclosure of information about the property; including liens, warranties, disclosures, seller’s purchase price, and market and planning activity in the area.
- Expert negotiation of the offer to achieve the best possible price and terms while ensuring your interests are protected.
- Expert advice on useful clauses such as home inspections and financing to protect you.
- Explain all the forms and agreements related to buying the property.
- Provide a list of qualified vendors (inspectors, attorneys, mortgage brokers, etc.) for other services you may need.
- Keep track of every detail of the transaction — to closing and beyond.
- Honest, loyal and diligent care. Expert advice on market value, inclusions, location, as well as the difficult decision of deciding if it might be best to walk away.
- Help you in connecting with services providers, community organizations, and becoming acquainted with your new neighbourhood.
- My “Informed Buyers Guide” to the home buying process.
- The most current real estate market information that may impact your buying decision; including mortgage changes, local area market updates, development trends and much more.
As your Personal Accredited Buyers Agent my job is to ensure you are able to make informed decisions creating a stress free and enjoyable home buying process while protecting your interests every step of the way!